The Slip-Over Paddle Tine
to Decrease Header Loss
Quickly Slips over the Existing Tines and Attaches to the Reel Pipe
with unique clip system
Harvest precision starts at the header. Regardless of the model, Duck Foot TM paddle tines feature the same design ingenuity for any brand of header reel. Properly secured tines using our patented clip system, keeps the cutter bar clear, providing uniform crop flow that helps to eliminate combine losses.
- Duck FootTM slip-over paddle tines were designed to be a time-efficient and cost-effective solution to provide benefit to farmers during harvest.
- One of the most significant features of the Duck FootTM paddle tine is that it quickly and easily slides over the existing tine, attaching to the reel pipe and is further secured
with our unique clip system.
- Outfitting a header with a Duck FootTM on every second tine keeps the cutter bar clean, creating an even feed for better threshing which improves yield and increases ground speed. Combine operators can slow their reel speed further preventing crop damage.
- Duck FootTM paddle tines have improved on all other paddle tines on the market!
- Duck Foot Parts’ is committed to manufacturing the highest quality product for farmers. Our paddle tines are made from resin with physical, mechanical, and thermal properties tested to withstand the stress and strain in extreme hot and cold temperatures. It also contains a vehicle grade UV protectant.
- Our award-winning patented farm innovation is a solution to the problem of combine header loss. Invented by a Farmer for Farmers!
Download Our Catalogue
Provide your name, email and phone number to access your download link!